From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 7:22 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts & Persistence

I'll be uploading a modified version of the example app (struts-example.war)
which uses OJB as soon as I can finish it.

Basic O/R mapping using JDO API w/MySql on the backend.

It's not there yet, but here's the url:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/struts/

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta