I hope my original message is not taken as a slam on struts. I love it. I
want to chorus in by saying "GOOD JOB STRUTS TEAM!". I am just wondering if
my thoughts are totally unfounded or have some validity. I have been known
to be an idiot. :-)

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245