I am new to struts and am attempting to get my around how valuable it would
be me.

>From what I gather, it's primary asset is the action servlet which makes for
a nice seperation between the view and the control. I also understand that
if provides some useful tools such as a connectionPool for JDBC, and some
XML parsing tools.

Aside from these things, what makes Struts useful? I guess what I am
ultimatley wondering is if the time saved by using Struts will be eaten up
by the time it takes me to learn Struts, enough to use it?

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Neal