-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 3:11 PM

I don't know how helpful that would be.  I love it for a persistence
framework, but it seems like it might possibly be (mega-)over-kill for
this task.  Although!  ... that would certainly take away any confusion
about what the table/field names were (just map your classes to your
tables)!  The down-side would be that, not only would you have to
instantiate your bundle, but you'd also have to instantiate an object
for *every single* key/value pair (that got used).

Regards,

Eddie