> Another interesting twist -- what if you are using data from the resource
> bundle to make your connectin to the database?  and now you are wanting to
> use JDBCMessageResources....hmmmmm.
>
> What if you rely on another plugin as your persistence layer?
> How would ensure that it gets called first?

Reading more than one message resource entity might solve the problem
as I said before.  The first message resource could be contain
the bootstraping (db configuration) that connects to the second (and third)
message resources? How the protocol will work I dont know,
probably be application dependent.

Just some ideas.

--
Peter Pilgrim         +-----\ +-++----++----+
Java Technologist     |     | | ||    ||    | 'n' Shine
       /_  _\  "Up"    | | | | | ||    ||    | is coming
<home page="http://www.xenonsoft.demon.co.uk/"; />