No problem.  Did yours come out any better than mine?
http://members.telocity.com/dcancro/docs/web_dev_products.htm

It's a little hard to convert it to html since it uses a lot of post-its and
has some sideways writing.  Anybody know where I can find a good web
development product for doing this? ;)

Dan