I wonder what type of utilities you're using to simplify your development
with JDBC. I'm in a project that has more than 30 tables in the DB with
field counts up to 20. I fed up writing setXXX statements surrounded with
try/catch/finally blocks. I'm not very experienced with JDBC bounded Java
projects but.. there *must* be some other ways to simplfy/shorten my
development time. Are there any nodes on the net about designing such
applications in a better way or some open source utility packages dealing
with these issues?

/tb.