From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 14:24
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JDBC development

Has torque ever had it's umbilical cord properly severed from Turbine?
 The last time I tried it (it's been quite some time) it wasn't exactly
easy to use.  I also seem to recall hearing there wasn't a great deal of
activity on the project - all heresey, so I can't say for certain.  Any
idea how valid that is?  OJB is under very active development.

--
Eddie Bush

For additional commands, e-mail: