Has torque ever had it's umbilical cord properly severed from Turbine? The last time I tried it (it's been quite some time) it wasn't exactly easy to use. I also seem to recall hearing there wasn't a great deal of activity on the project - all heresey, so I can't say for certain. Any idea how valid that is? OJB is under very active development.

Andy Kriger wrote:

The Jakarta project's Torque is another good option. It can generate an XML
representation of your db and then from that generated Java objects that
represent your dB. If you have FKs setup, it'll even handle object
associations (for example, one object containing another object).

--
Eddie Bush