From: Robert McIntosh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: Axis/SOAP proposal for Struts

I hear ya! I got excited thinking of the possibilities. I sent an email to one of our clients (a struts user) and our product group about this potentially being a part of a future struts package. With our current plugins for Struts (we have a model framework called eQ!), it really expands our possibilities as well, and the sales/marketing guy will love

that :-)

Robert

Mike Oliver wrote:

Robert,
My thinking exactly! I just didn't want to burden the list with a tome
of every implication of this proposal.

Michael Oliver
AppsAsPeers LLC
7391 S. Bullrider Ave.