From: Robert McIntosh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 11:36 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Axis/SOAP proposal for Struts

I hear ya! I got excited thinking of the possibilities. I sent an email
to one of our clients (a struts user) and our product group about this
potentially being a part of a future struts package. With our current
plugins for Struts (we have a model framework called eQ!), it really
expands our possibilities as well, and the sales/marketing guy will love

that :-)

Robert

Mike Oliver wrote:

>Robert,
>
>My thinking exactly! I just didn't want to burden the list with a tome
>of every implication of this proposal.
>
>Michael Oliver
>AppsAsPeers LLC
>7391 S. Bullrider Ave.