Your Action gets passed a copy of the actionForm object that it is useing. So specify the name of your DynaValidatorForm in the name property of your action's definition. Then populate the actionForm oject in your action and forward to the JSP that expects a populated DynaValidatorForm..

Matt

}
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:23:47 +0100