I've defined a DynaValidatorForm in struts-config.xml without any classfile
in WEB-INF/classes. A JSP using this Form for data input and validation
works well. But how can I instantiate an object of this DynaValidatorForm?
I need to generate an array of form objects so that I can print them using
<logic:iterate> in a table.
Using new org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm() is wrong, because
I need an object of the derived class and not the base class. So what's the
 class name of the Form?

Hope somebody can help.

tnx,
        boris