Matthew Meyer wrote:
> Your Action gets passed a copy of the actionForm object
> that it is useing. So specify the name of your
> DynaValidatorForm in the name property of your action's
> definition. Then populate the actionForm oject in your
> action and forward to the JSP that expects a populated
> DynaValidatorForm..

That seems to be the right method for e.g. editing one record in a
database. Tnx, that's what I need next.

But what should I use as the data source for <logic:iterate>, when I need
multiple objects? Here's how I did it with a simples ActionForm, a static
Function of the Form returning an array:

    /** Query all users from db
     */
    public static UserEditForm[] getUserList() throws SQLException
    {
        UserEditForm[] users = null;
            users = new UserEditForm[num_users];

            for (int i = 0; rs.next(); i++)
            {
                UserEditForm u = new UserEditForm();
                u.setUsername(rs.getString("username"));
                u.setEmail(rs.getString("email"));
                users[i] = u;
            }
        return users;
    }

--
Dipl.-Inf. Boris Folgmann   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Folgmann IT-Consulting      http://www.folgmann.de