--////--

> > servlet container and a Servlet.  As such, I think the best role for
> > Struts is to answer the "how do you program a portlet" rather
> > than "how do
> > I build a portal server".
> >

> --////--
>
> Does anyone have a copy of the JSR 168 as a PDF or MS WORD document?
> If you do, could you save

I meant could you send me a copy of the draft specification document
off list. Actually the last thing I do have on my work drive is a
Power Point presentation from JavaOne 2002 on JSR 168.

MTIA == many thanks in advance
--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority