Hi Vic,

> Sounds good to me.

Good. You are welcome to start analyzing Liferay's
source code then. You can either download the source
zip archive available here
or log in to the sourceforge cvs with this command:
cvs
-d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/lportal
login
I prefer logging into the CVS with an IDE.

When you have questions about the source, please ask
them in the mailing list for which you can subscribe
at
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/lportal-development

Thank you,
Mete