No. I very specifically said that the better programmers CAN use text editors and
command-line tools. This does not mean that they have to, only that they COULD use
them if they choose to. I now use the Eclipse IDE for alot of my personal programming
because it is like a text editor that wants to be helpful. I like the wrappers that it
gives me for the compiles and junit tests, but that it keeps out of the way for the
actual editing if I don't invoke any of the "helpful" intelli-wotsits.

Simon