De : Frédéric BAROZZI [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : Monday, March 31, 2003 4:09 PM
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Web sphere and productivity

I developpe with struts and Eclipse and its plugins.

I want to know if it's very interesting to buy Web sphere studio.
Does it makes developpement easier ?
I need 2000 hours for my projet (first estimation with my tools) and i have to reduce
it (700 hours less) so ....

Thanks to answer

Regards

Fred B