> Well,
> Thanks for your answers. I'm surprised ... The most interesting: Noone
> gave
> me advantages to use WSAD !!!
[John Cavacas]

I can give you some advantages. XML editing and XML project tools, Database
tools, JSP, HTML editing support is better then any plug-in for eclipse.
Also since WSAD is eclipse the plug-ins available for eclipse also work in
WSAD. The struts tools in WSAD 5 are pretty nice. Of course like almost
everyone else said, performance is an issue. I have 1G of ram and it still
takes a long time to compile and validate some projects. What I have done to
speed up some of the everyday tasks, is specify different workspaces for
large projects and choose between them at start up. Also, if you don't need
XML and HTML validation turn it off! Huge improvement in performance simply
by doing this.

Another benefit (for me at least). I deal with other non-java related
projects. Things like simply HTML stuff, ASP, cold-fusion, PHP, etc. I've
found myself setting up simple web projects and using built in tools
including ant and cvs support (which are really part of eclipse) to manage
these, and it friken rocks.

Anyway just some other comments.

John

This communication is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity it
was addressed to and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is prohibited.  If you receive this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication
from your system(s) to which it was sent and/or replicated to. (c) 2002
Sapiens Americas Corp.