Search the archives. I'd rather not start another IDE war. It's a personal decision so download both and see which one works best for you.

David

From: "Mete Kural" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Web sphere and productivity
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:07:39 +0100

> Eclipse is a wonderful (and free!) IDE.
> The other criticisms of WSAD are
> fair; Eclipse is lighter and quicker.

How would you compare Eclipse with NetBeans? I have been using NetBeans for a couple of weeks and I like it. At first I thought it was kind of slow, but later I got a new system and don't have that problem any more. I like the fact that Tomcat comes built into it. How would you guys compare Eclipse and NetBeans?

-Mete