Hi All,

I've few things to ask that i couldnt find in archive..

1.I'm in design phase of a project that is supposed to use struts.We will be recieving
plain HTML forms(GUI) from our frontend designer and then we'll be converting that in
struts jsp(jsp with struts tags)
During demo we found this process of conversion to be painful.
Is ther any tool/script availbale for converting plain pure html into struts jsp?

2.What are the struts development tools?Can anybody recommend me some tool?(like
camino,exadel struts studio,metanology.com MDE)has anybody done development using
these tools..

3.Now during development html(screen design) changes..waht are the ways we can make
sure that jsp changes accordingly..

Thanks.
Adwait