Does anyone have any ideas on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Sajous [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 1:49 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: ActionErrors.add(..) no doing what I expect

I am working on an e-commerce piece and am trying something new with the
ActionErrors. Usually when I use add() I am pulling an key that exists in my
properties file already. I see that ActonError has a couple of constructors
one of which takes a key and a value and I since I do not know what the
value of the error I am going to get I thought that this would work:

errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new
ActionError("viaklix.error",via.getSsl_result_message()));

But if I do not have viaklix.error in my properties file already it prints
out the ??...?? value and if I do have it doing this do not override the
value that is in it. Is there a way to do this or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Steve