From: Peter Eichenauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 17, 2003 9:25 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: few questions from new struts user

Hallo Philipp,

I tried your Strutinizer, such a tool would be of enormous help. Unfortunately I
can´t process any HTML-files. I am using JDK1.4.1.

Peter

-----------------------
Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at net.mcilvenna.html.processor.Common.removeSpaces(Common.java:87)
        at net.mcilvenna.html.processor.TextProcessor.processText(TextProcessor.
java:48)
        at net.mcilvenna.html.processor.HtmlProcessor.visit(HtmlProcessor.java:8
0)
        at net.mcilvenna.html.parser.HtmlDocument$Text.accept(HtmlDocument.java:
131)
        at net.mcilvenna.html.parser.HtmlVisitor.visit(HtmlVisitor.java:42)
        at net.mcilvenna.html.parser.HtmlVisitor.visit(HtmlVisitor.java:47)
        at net.mcilvenna.html.parser.HtmlDocument.accept(HtmlDocument.java:38)
        at net.mcilvenna.strutinizer.parser.Parser.process(Parser.java:91)
        at net.mcilvenna.strutinizer.frame.StrutinizerMainFrame.processFile(Stru
tinizerMainFrame.java:339)
        at net.mcilvenna.strutinizer.frame.StrutinizerMainFrame.jButton1MouseCli
cked(StrutinizerMainFrame.java:265)
        at net.mcilvenna.strutinizer.frame.StrutinizerMainFrame.access$100(Strut
inizerMainFrame.java:25)
        at net.mcilvenna.strutinizer.frame.StrutinizerMainFrame$2.mouseClicked(S
trutinizerMainFrame.java:98)
        at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)

--- Philip McILvenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi
>I wrote this one time to process dream weaver code to Struts/ JSP.
>
>It only really does the image tags and the message bean stuff.
>
>Not finished and not very well tested but if it does you any good use it.
>
>(Please forgive/ ignore the GUI I was playing with swing as well :) )
>
>http://www.mcilvenna.net/ Strutinizer link.
>
>Philip McILvenna
>Struts developer
>Vancouver, Canada.

Get your own *FREE* family web site
ParentShack - the easiest way to build a web site for your child
http://www.parentshack.com/go?2

.