Hi

There are 2 quick questions.

1) I'm considering making one huge javabean that will have 100+ fields.
This bean will be share in the session across up to 23 different screen.  I
think this is probably the cleanest way, as the same field might show up in
different screens.  I don't think this will be a problem, however, I have
never heard or made one single bean with that many fields.  Have you seen or
done that?  Have you heard of any problem that might or have cause?

2) Also, since I'm on this note, I noticed if I have a variable name "mI"
(stands for middle initial), therefore having getMI() and setMI(..), struts
does not recognize those getter and setter because it is actually expecting
getiM() and setiM().  I got around it by renaming my variable
"middleInitial", so that the getter and setter are getMiddleInitial() and
setMiddleInitial().  This works fine.  I'm just wondering if anyone out
there aware of this or am I missing anything in the JavaBean standard?

Thanks.