From: Riaan Oberholzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 8:37 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Q] Struts and date formatters

I have used JSTL and found it very nice, but then I
have to export the property somehow from the struts
bean to jstl... right? How do I do it?

I use (in simplistic form):

<logic:iterate id="employee" name="listOfEmployees">
  <bean:write name="employee" property="birthdate">
</logic:iterate>

How would this translate to (I assume) a combination
with JSTL?