It is/was a known bug for WL 6.1 sp2. If you like more
info on it, do a google search for "CR064391".

A patch was realeased for this bug
(CR064391_610sp2.jar) and it is fixed as of sp3. But
we cannot upgrade or install patched, for a number of
reasons.

So, if you use WL 6.1 sp2 without patches, you are
limited with the number of jars you import. In
particular, the total length of the names of all the
jars (and sub-jars they use) cannot exceed 80
characters.