There are also Jcontab -> jcontab.sf.net

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 8:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Scheduler

We are using an open source project called Quartz, available on source
forge, for this kind of thing. It has been working really well here. We
register classes with a cron style timer and at the given times the
registered class is called back.

There is also mention in the documentation about how this works in
containers and how the specs are not violated.

regrds
IV

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=velloscouk-21&placemen
t=home_multi.gif&site=amazon