Yeah that is what we ended up doing, wrapping Quartz in a JMX bean. We had a
consultant come in and convert half our system into JMX beans. Wasn't too impressed at
first, but as time has gone by I'm becoming more and more impressed with it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=velloscouk-21&placement=home_multi.gif&site=amazon