On Dec 2, 2003, at 8:58 AM, Paananen, Tero wrote:

Any help will be of great use.

Use Quartz. It's a very nice app, though might be a little overkill for your current requirements.

If you choose to use Quartz, you may be interested in some utility libraries that we cooked up: jgs-quartz, which basically just provides an XML configuration, and a QuartzPlugIn which makes it easy to bootstrap from that XML configuration into a Quartz processor running in your webapp (in jgs-struts)

http://demo.jgsullivan.com/quartz/
http://demo.jgsullivan.com/struts/

Joe

--