----- Original Message -----
From: "Gurpreet Dhanoa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]: "Struts Users Mailing
List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 11:47
AM
Subject: Scheduler

hi All
 want to implement a scheduler program something at the starting of the
application or at the starting of tomcat.
Basically i need one of my program to track all of the reminders i have set
in an web-application.
Say if i have set a reminder to send an email to client at 1400 hrs then it
should send that email at that time without the need of signing into the
account.
Any help will be of great use.
Thanks
Gary