From: Nasrin Hafezparast [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: error

Hi,

I have an error occurring when I try and compile some java files in
struts.

Package org.apache.struts.action does not exist

Import org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm;

Package javax.servlet.http does not exist

Import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse;

There are many more similar errors.

I have included the struts.jar file from the Jakarta-struts/lib folder
in the classpath.

I have added all the .tld files, web.xml and struts-config.xml in the
WEB-INF folder of my application

I have added the struts.jar file to the lib folder in my application

In the classes folder I have put ApplicationResources.properties

Web-inf/classes/com/example contains the java files I want to compile

This is an example from a book I am learning from and I have followed
everything exactly. Can anyone advise me on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

---