Hi everyone.

I need some simple multibox help here.

I've gone through the example in the O Reilly book, and have thoroughly torn
apart the example at http://j2ee.lagnada.com/struts/multibox-example1.htm and I
cannot get mine to work.

The problem lies in the logic:iterate's id tag.

error:  [ServletException in:/WEB-INF/pages/WFSConfigContent.jsp] Cannot find
bean feature in any scope'

Where id="feature"

Here's my code, which is mostly copied from the OReilly book.

<logic:iterate id="feature" name="wfsContentForm" property="features">
        <bean:write name="feature"/>
        <bean:write name="feature"/>
</logic:iterate>

Is there something I have to do to instantiate a bean named 'feature'? in the
above example link, I can't find '_bean' referenced anywhere else.

Thanks!

Richard