From: Nasrin Hafezparast [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 January 2004 20:29
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: error

Thanks for your reply.
I already had servlet.jar in my system variables classpath -(and I'm using
tomcat).

What did you mean by struts-jarS ? I added all the .jar files from struts to
my lib folder of my application. But no change in the errors.

I don’t know what an IDE is - I'm quite new to struts and programming. I am
just using a command prompt to compile - which is what was written in the
book I am following to learn.