I'm trying to define a Tag that does some work, and defines a link to
some resource. To define this link I was trying to use the struts

                LinkTag linkTag = new LinkTag();
                linkTag.setPageContext(pageContext);
                linkTag.setHref("http://myhost/mypage";);
                linkTag.doStartTag();
                try
                {
                        pageContext.getOut().print("Go to myHost");
                }
                catch (IOException e)
                {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return SKIP_PAGE;
                }
                linkTag.doEndTag();
                return SKIP_BODY;

Is this the correct way to utilize an external Tag definition ??
Thanks

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.
Calata Grazie - Vial Al Molo Giano