Hi Andrew,

  Good point.
  Freedom of choice is very appreciated and is one the axioms of open-source community
;-)
  By the way, I'd like to invite all newbies and even Struts gurus to join us at
#struts_users IRC
channel at irc.darkmyst.org. There you can get help and meet some of the coolest guys
in Struts
world (myself included ;-)). You can, at least, have fun there!

Cheers,
 Daniel Silva.