> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "Request[/uploadDocument] does not contain handler parameter named
> submit"
> i really don't know why this error appears.

[I'm currently trying to convince the spam filter to cough up all the
messages it quarantined since 3pm yesterday, so this may have already
been answered, but...]

It's saying that there is no request parameter named "submit".  What
does the HTML generated by the JSP look like?  Can you list out all the
request parameters and examine them?

I wonder if the name is reserved?  I think you'll have trouble later if
you need to refer to the form element with JavaScript-- there is already
a document.forms[0].submit(); function (method?) and you'll get errors
if you ever try to say document.forms[0].submit.value="abc";

I suggest changing the name of the form element to 'method' as used in
the LookupDispatchAction javadocs.  Or, I've used 'mode' and
'userAction' with no problems.  Anything but 'submit' (or any other HTML
keyword).

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.