thanks

ActionServlet

> >>knew...

type="com.hotapp.fes.presentation.support.action.FESSupportOrgDispatchAc

> >>resource

> >>something

> >>bundle,

org.apache.struts.actions.LookupDispatchAction.execute(LookupDispatchAct

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestPr

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)