On 2020/03/30 21:06, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Sun, 2020-03-29 at 16:05 +0200, Willem Ferguson via subsurface
wrote:
One final moan. I attach a screenshot of a dive with a rather long
location title. The text overlap with the date/time is obvious. I do
not
know if there is a solution for this.

This is also fixed in 3.0.2 / 4.9.3.1263

I removed the rather redundant 'map it' button (there are two other
ways to get to the map - tap on the location text or tap on the left
action button) and made sure that the layout happily deals with
location texts of four or five lines...

/D

I was rather tentative with this observation. After all one cannot accommodate a title that is 500 characters long. Where should one draw the margin? My dive location text was unnecessary long as a lot of the same information is captured in the trip title.

Kind regards,

willem.

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf <http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf> for full details.
              • ... Miika Turkia via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Willem Ferguson via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Willem Ferguson via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
  • Re: releasing Subsurface... Hartley Horwitz via subsurface