Just a thought, but wouldn't it be easier to just use the project wiki?

https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface/wiki

C.

On 08/02/2022 01:33, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface wrote:
Hi everyone

The FAQ on the old website is horribly out of date and hasn't been maintained
in forever.
Instead of trying to deal with the completely defunct WordPress site (the
website is actually a static export of the old WordPress site since I was
unable to keep up with the thousands of automated hacking attempts) I created a
new FAQ for our GitHub pages.

Which means everyone can contribute!

The syntax is... an acquired taste - I'm sure there would have been a better
way to do this. But hey, it works.

This is the user visible site:https://subsurface.github.io/faq/
And this is where the sources
are:https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface.github.io/blob/master/faq.MD?plain=1

I'd love feedback, improvements, contributions.

Thanks

/D

Crawford Currie
/SCUBA Instructor, Hartford Sub-Aqua Club <http://hartfordscubs.co.uk>