On 30 August 2010 03:50, Bert Freudenberg <b...@freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> This is the first beta release of Etoys 4.1.
>
> The biggest change is that stopping the Etoys activity will no longer save to
> the Journal. To save, you will have to press the keep button. The octagonal
> stop button is replaced by a circular exit button to indicate the new
> behavior. It puts up a warning before actually quitting.

I'm worried that this is further going to contribute to the keep
confusion that exists all over the world.

Can I suggest that you start a [DESIGN] thread and seek some input
from the design experts? (regarding how to present this new "you must
save" technicality, not the well-justified decision to not save on
stop like other activities)

Daniel