I think we all hope someone will attempt to work with and support our users. I have a lot of experience over many years working with deployments, but would not suggest anything I have done is definitive. This is a feature that my experience tells me is needed. I am trying to develop a training sequence in web technology. It is essential for that. Since it has been implemented and this is open source,
I can use it as I need it.

Tony