Is this a 'beginner' in the community of developers or a beginning user of Sugar?

Tony

On Monday, 26 March, 2018 09:09 AM, Pratul Kumar wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for the guidance, reviews and feedbacks.

Kindly help me with the answer to one of the questions of "You and Community".

Question: If your project is successfully completed, what will its impact be on the Sugar Labs community? Give 3 answers, each 1-3 paragraphs in length. The first one should be yours. The other two should be answers from members of the Sugar Labs community, at least one of whom should be a Sugar Labs GSoC mentor. Provide email contact information for non-GSoC mentors.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xzn-ub8pBCQuz9-RfltzHqDZqY7uZ2xF77MFP_9fKzw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Pratul Kumar