Thanks for the answer Jakob. I already tried --ignore-errors but I still
get errors regarding number of lanes and speed:
ERROR 1: PROJ: proj_identify: Cannot find proj.db
ERROR 1: PROJ: proj_create_from_database: Cannot find proj.db
Error: Required field 'nolanes' or 'speed' is missing (add fields or set
option --shapefile.use-defaults-on-failure).
Error: Available fields: material parents level note Shape_Leng Shape_Area
parents_2 crossing
Error: No nodes loaded.
Quitting (on error).