D'oh!  I forgot about inverting the gnomon!

I'm dizzy too, but I think it does need to be inverted. However, doesn't
it also need to be reversed Winter/Summer as well? How similar are the two
curves cast into the gnomon, Dave? I think they should ideally be slightly
different, but did Schmoyer incorporate that detail?

Dave Bell