At 07:17 AM 5/12/99 +0200, Giovani Barbi wrote:
>Dear friends diallists,
>I feel a little ashamed, but I have consulted the book of Waugh and did
>not find any trace of the SCHMOYER sundial of wich you are speaking.
>So, is anyone able to give me the exact reference or , better, to send
>an image of this sundial?

Sorry - I did not give a very precise reference in my initial posting.
I have a jpeg image of the Schmoyer sundial, which was called the Sunquest
sundial while Mr. Schmoyer was alive, and would be happy to send it to anyone
who sends me a request privately. The file is 54Kb and is scanned from an old
picture postcard.

Dave Gagnon