On 14 June Tom Kreyche wrote:

>There is an article in the NY Times today (Page B38 in my edition)
about >Seth Atwood and the (now defunct) Time Museum. According to the
article, >Mr. Atwood is "…now going back to Sotheby's. He is selling an
additional >218 pieces from his collection on Wednesday, in an auction
titled
>'Masterpieces From the Time Museum, Part II.' "

For those of us who do not have access to a hard copy of NYT, here is
the article.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/14/arts/design/14ANTI.html>

Note that you may need to register (it is free) to read the article. I
have been registered with NYT for five years and have never been
disadvantaged or bothered.

Maria Brandl
Mallacoota

37° 32' 60S