Apologies to  Martina and SML members,
A recent update to my emailer has substituted 'Reply All' where a personal 'Reply' was previously. The following was intended for Martina only.

Tony M.

On 24/04/2011 13:36, Tony Moss wrote:
Hi again Martina,
With around 30,000 primary schools (in the UK alone), even if just
5% (1 in 20) of them bought a Teaching Sundial at a cost of (say)
500 Pounds - that is a 'turnover' of three-quarters-of-a-million !

Thinking about a worldwide market, you can see the possibilities.

In the light of your comment I'd be interested to have your professional opinion on the potential my 'MultiDial' (recent jpeg sent) which was devised especially with schools in mind. These could be produced for much less than £500 and would be very durable in a school situation.

Best Wishes

Tony Moss