Dear Jeremy,

sunad...@gmail.com said:
> http://alanhargreaves.wordpress.com/2011/05/27/sun-ray-on-solaris-11-sp
> arc/

> Have you read this article?

yes, along with many others :-(

If you just start from that specific article though, lots goes
wrong.  Fopr instance, the   utsetup  installs things, but then blows
up when it gets to the patches and never asks you the questions
you need to answer to be able to set things up...

In his case, he was effectively "upgrading" from a previous
install (some of which he talks about in previous web pages)
and I think he has inherited various bits of config from those
earlier installs.  I am working on a "virgin install"
of Solaris 11 and so hitting lots of silly things it seems....

Anyway, thanks for comments, keep them rolling in...

Dave Price