Dear Jim,

jimkli...@cos.ru said:
> Well, the default route like any other can come from announcements.
> Text-file-based overrides for the in.routed process can also be in /
> etc/gateways and maybe in /etc/inet/static-routes or somesuch.

Yes, my entry is in /etc/inet/static_routes so that
is one mystery solved.

jimkli...@cos.ru said:
>     svcprop '*' | grep '192.168.199.1'

That produced some interesting output...

I changed the numbers and then just did the svcprop '*'  bit
and it ends with...

svc:/system/config-user:default/:properties/tm_proppat_nt_configured_user_login/type
 astring astring
svcprop: Unexpected libscf error: object has been deleted.  Exiting.
root@wiked:/etc#

So, I am now presuming I have something else broken somewhere.... I wonder if
it might be related to my SunRay experiments?  Any thoughts?

I have not yet "re-run" my SunRay installation on a fresh BE from
an earlier milestone in my experiments as I have been marking
resit exam papers and assignments all day :-(

Dave Price