Phillip,

I don't know a thing about the program you are using on the Quicksilver. But, I too have my iTunes music on an external firewire drive. When I first set it up, I had to go into the iTunes preferences, under the advanced tab, and change the location of the Music Folder, before iTunes could find the music. The default setting is in your User Folder. I suspect that unless you change the preferences, the program looks in the Music Folder, inside your User Folder, and only sees what is there.

Nancy